Monday, January 2, 2012

Big Loss!!

Last week: 167.1
Today: 164.5

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!  That's a 2.6 lb loss this week!!  I was so thrilled to see those numbers on the scale this morning.  I guess my "no leftovers" mantra worked out great.  I didn't have any cookies in the house (or I would have been tempted to eat them, I'm sure!) and I didn't take anything from dinner, other than a couple of lean pieces of ham.  I did have ice cream cake for Natalie's birthday and champagne for New Years Eve, but other than that, I was pretty good.

So, on to my resolutions.  I made a new dinner last night: Pork Au Poivre from Food Network's Healthy Appetite show.  I found the recipe online, and tried it out for our New Years dinner.  It was pretty good, and low in points.  I'll tweak it next time I make it (I tend to do that will all my recipes!) and it'll be really good.  If you want the recipe, let me know!

I'm also heading out for a run this morning while Joe watches the kids.  I usually only get to run on the weekends lately because it's too dark before Joe leaves for work and after he gets home.  But, I haven't run in two weeks due to the holidays and all the craziness.  It'll feel good to get out there, especially with all my new gear.  Thanks, Mike and Aunt Diana!

No comments:

Post a Comment