Monday, January 9, 2012

Going Great!

Last week: 164.5
Today: 164.2

The weight is still coming off.  But, more importantly, I'm getting fit and feeling really good about that.  I've been going to the gym and working out regularly, and am actually enjoying it.  I especially like the cardio cinema, where you can watch a movie and work out simultaneously!  I haven't gotten to a Zumba class yet, but I'm hoping to do that soon.

As far as food goes, I'm trying new recipes and we are all enjoying them (well, except for Jackson, but he's a hard one to please in the food realm!)  Last week, I made chicken stir fry and it was a huge success!  I also lightened up my stuffed pepper recipe with brown rice and egg beaters with great results.

I'll post my chicken stir fry recipe later.  Now, it's time to make dinner because the kiddos (and I) are hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment