Last week: 168.2
This week: 167.5
I know I've been a bad blogger. Things have been very busy, with the kids' birthdays and Christmas coming up. But, I'm still doing well with WW, and still losing! This past week was a tough one, with all the cake and goodies from Jackson's birthday and temptations from a holiday party. So, I'm pretty happy with my 0.7 lb loss. I have a feeling that next Monday won't be so pretty, after all the holiday craziness.
Ok, so here's my plan for this week:
1. Stay on track with WW Monday through Thursday, while we're home. Exercise as much as possible.
2. Be good on Friday, and try to track while at the in-laws' house.
3. Splurge a LITTLE on Saturday. It is my birthday, after all!!
4. Taste everything on Sunday (just like I did on Thanksgiving) but don't go crazy.
5. Monday = back to WW and stay on track!
This seems like a pretty good plan to me. I'm not expecting to be perfect this weekend, but I'm not saying that all bets are off and I'm going to eat anything I want. It's a good balance, I think.
I'll try to blog some this week, but I'm not promising anything. I still have gifts to buy, bags to pack, house to clean, laundry to do... Whewww! Only 6 days until Christmas!!!!!!!