Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Starving!!

I'm sitting here, kids in bed and wanting to snack.  Must. Resist. Temptation.  Now, I didn't go over my points today, which is amazing and pretty surprising, but I didn't eat a whole lot either (which is why I'm starving).  Let me explain...

It all basically revolves around Christmas cookies.  Now, I LOOOVE Christmas cookies, so I have a hard time saying no.  Today, I was in a situation where I had lots of yummy cookies in front of me, so what did I do?  Did I say "screw it" and eat whatever I wanted?  Nope (although that crossed my mind!)  I did, however, taste a few cookies.  We're talking bites, not whole cookies.  Luckily, I have two kiddos who were happy to finish Mommy's cookies for her :)

When I went to calculate my WW points, I guessed how many points my bites added up to.  That, combined with my slice of pizza for lunch, didn't leave me with a lot of points for the rest of the day.  But, I did it.  I resisted temptation.  And my stomach is growling.

Time for a big glass of water and bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment