Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Here We Go...

It's the start of the long Thanksgiving weekend, and I'm feeling pretty good about my game plan so far.  Just because I'm not at home doesn't mean I can't stay on track and eat healthy.  So, this morning, I pulled out my mom's measuring cups and measured out my breakfast, like I always do at home.  Then, I came online and tracked my breakfast on my WW online tools like I always do.  And, I came online and blogged.  So... so far, so good.

Now, if any of you know my mom, you know that she's a great cook.  She is also an amazing baker.  So, I need to be careful that I don't overindulge in all the goodies she makes.  Luckily, she also reads my blog and cheers me on, so her fridge is stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks.  Thanks, Mom!  I'll make sure I'm munching on fresh berries and pineapple when those cookies and pies come my way!

Ok, gotta go play with the kiddo...  he's been chanting "Mommy go play!" for the past couple of minutes, so I'm off.  I'll check in later to let you know how I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment